Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
Current Terms&Conditions are the terms and conditions of using the PIFW App.
PIFW APP – is a free mobile app that is aimed at preparation and organization of contacts between the participants of the Private Investment Forum Worldwide.
New User – anyone, who has the necessary software and hardware to install PIFW APP, and also has a “Special Invitation”.
“P I F EVENT MANAGEMENT” maintains the https://connectingleaders.app/ Website (“Site”).
A special invitation is an electronic invitation to the new user to use PIFW APP. An electronic invitation is identified by the mobile phone number of the invited user.
User – anyone who installed PIFW APP and received an approval from the administration of PIFW APP.
Status – special status while using PIFW APP.
Administration – a working group responsible for the operations and management of the PIFW APP.
Private Investment Forum Worldwide (PIFW) – international business events held under the management of an authorized organization.
Meeting – business meetings between Users in the framework of PIFW.
How to use PIFW APP.
1. To use PIFW APP, you must download and install PIFW APP on a device that has the necessary technical specifications.
3. Full-featured use of PIFW APP is possible only after the approval of the administration of PIFW APP.
4. The administration reserves the right of refusal of the user’s approval, as well as the cancellation of the previously issued approval.
5. Approval may be withdrawn in a case of a gross violation of these rules, insult, deception or fraud in relation to other users, violation of the rules and conditions of participation in PIFW events. The administration is not obliged to provide explanations. In case of the refusal of the approval, or cancellation of a previously provided approval – Administration does not assume any financial, moral or any other liability to the User.
Using the special features:
1. Application for participation in PIFW events.
a. New User can send an application for participation in future PIWF events.
b. All applications sent via PIFW APP are notifying and are not a valid confirmation from the PIFW organizing committee about the space booking or granting the invitation to participate in PIFW.
c. Sending an application to participate in the PIFW automatically means an acceptance of the rules of conducting PIFW events that are published on the website pif.events
d. Sending an application to participate in the PIFW automatically means agreeing to the photo and video shooting during the PIFW events, and also authorizes the PIFW organizing committee to use photos and video materials in which the user has been involved, for publication on the website, affiliated social media accounts, in PIFW APP and other media.
2. Meeting request to another PIFW APP member
a. New user can send an request to organize a meeting with another PIFW APP user.
b. The meeting request is notifying and notifies the administration of PIFW APP and the other participant about the intention of a New User.
c. Meeting requests can be approved by another participant. In this case, such applications are reciprocal and have a high priority in the schedule of meetings during the PIFW events.
d. All meetings can be held only within the framework of PIFW events.
e. For conducting the meetings between PIFW APP users, it is necessary to fulfill the minimum conditions, namely:
i. Both users must be the participants of the same PIFW event.
ii. Both users must send reciprocal requests for a meeting with each other or approve the application from another user.
iii. The timely, technical or organizational conditions of the event allow organizing such a meeting.
a. All participants of the event have access to their personal schedule that indicates the activities, the time of the beginning and the end of the event, as well as the schedule of personal meetings with other participants.
b. The schedule of meetings with other participants includes the exact time of the beginning of the meeting, the place, name, position and company of another participant of the meeting.
c. All meetings shall be always approved by the administration. In the case of an approval from the administration, personal meeting becomes available in the personal schedule.
d. The duration of the meeting is up to 30 minutes.
e. The schedule is generated and updated automatically.
i. Your meeting that has been added to your personal schedule can be cancelled in case if:
1. You or your business partner have personally cancelled this meeting;
2. You or your business partner are not present in the event venue 15 minutes before the meeting;
3. You or your business partner did not register for the event.
ii. In case of meeting cancellation, you will see the corresponding message in the schedule.
4. Information about participants.
a. The System may contain information about other participants in the system.
b. You can use the information posted in the system to develop your own business, participate in PIFW events, organize meetings with other participants.
c. It is strictly prohibited to copy information from PIFW APP and post it in public sources including the Internet, to disclose to third parties PIFW APP user lists and to do other actions with information that may harm the business interests of other PIFW APP users or their business reputation.
d. Each participant of the system agrees that the information placed by him is available to other PIFW APP users and the PIFW APP administration.
e. The posting of information by the user to PIFW APP automatically gives the PIFW APP administration the right to use this information in preparation to the PIFW events, event announcements, PIFW website placement or affiliated social media accounts, and during the events themselves.
f. The information placed by the user in the PIFW APP, as well as information about the business interests of users, meeting requests or participation in events can be used by the PIFW APP administration during the announcement of business meetings or conducting preliminary discussions with potential business partners for organizing meetings with the user.
a. Each user has the right to send an invitation to his friend for registration in PIFW APP.
b. The administration of PIFW APP reserves the right to refuse to grant access to PIFW APP for invited users. In this case, the administration is not obliged to provide explanations. In case of the refusal in the approval, the Administration does not bear any financial, moral or any other liability to the User.
c. Invitations can only be sent to those, who meet the following criteria:
i. Reached the age of 18;
ii. Hold a position in the company at the level of the: Founder, Shareholder, CEO, MD, MP, President, etc.
iii. The company is legally registered in the relevant jurisdiction.
iv. The interests of the company are finance, investments or attraction of investments to a project or business.
d. It is strictly forbidden to charge a fee for sending invitations.
1. Administration does not bear any financial, moral or any other liability to the User, regardless of the chosen service conditions for the possible consequences resulting from the interaction with the recommended business partners or other user.
2. The PIFW App provides information service only and is not responsible for the actions of User or business partners recommended in relation to each other. As well the PIFW App is not liable with respect to the commitments, agreements, contracts, etc. arisen between User and recommended business partners or users, even if such agreements, commitments and contracts arise from the provided PIFW APP services.
3. It is strictly forbidden to copy, screenshot, or disseminate (in a way of transferring screenshots, or any other content to third parties, or publish on the internet and etc.) about users of the app. In case of violation of this clause, administration reserves a right to limit access to the app for such user.
MOB APP OPERATION.
MOB APP OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. PIF Event controls this PIFW APP from the U.A.E. if you use this app from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this PIFW APP in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION
the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
REFUND POLICY (For Services)
- Refund can be done in case the paid service wasn’t provided by he system within 24 hours from the moment of payment confirmation. In case of planned technical works on the server, that was officially announced, time for providing the service might be delayed by the time of technical works.
- To obtain a refund customer service should be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org with a refund request. Scans, document copies and etc, confirming the absence of received service in accordance with the payment made.
- Administration shall make a decision with regards to requested refund within 10 working days.
- In case of a positive decision about the legitimacy of the refund request, refund shall be done to the cardholder account within 14 banking days.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Refund cannot be done in case if selected and paid service is provided in full in accordance with Terms&Conditions of Connecting Leaders mobile app.
- Actions and behavior, or absence of those, of third parties including other users of Connecting Leaders mobile app cannot be the basis for the refund.
- Technical issues with the work of user devices and software of user, including the incompatibility of operation system of the device with Connecting Leaders mobile app, and an incorrect usage of Connecting Leaders mobile app, cannot be the basis for the refund.
- Refund request can be accepted no later than 24 hours from the time of using the service.
- Customer can cancel their order/requested services within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 14 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Cancellation policy is implemented when customer has paid but not used the service within 24 hours after purchase.
Offers allow presenting your project directly to the chosen investor using services of Connecting Leaders mobile app.
Offer will be delivered to selected investor in his Incoming Requests section.
The investor will receive senders’ project information as well as the sender’s contact information.
As a response to the offer received, the investor can send a meeting request to the sender to hold a one-to-one meeting during one of the Private Investment Forum Worldwide events. If the Investor is interested, he will also be able to contact the sender via email. The e-mail specified during registration by the sender will be indicated in the offer as recommended for contacting a business partner.
Sender can overview the changes in the offer status in his account in PIFW APP.
One offer can be used to send an offer to one investor.
The offer provides only the delivery of the offer to the recipient’s account. An offer can only be sent to a user with an active account. The administration of the service does not guarantee, does not predict and does not bear any responsibility for the time period during which the investor can familiarize himself with the offer, as well as the investor’s actions after receiving the offer.
One offer can be sent to each investor only once.
The administration of the service provides services to create the conditions for business contacts of users. The administration does not bear any moral, image, financial or any other responsibility to users for the consequences of user contacts between themselves, including concluded or not concluded agreements, contracts and other results of interaction between users.
You can buy offers via your account in the PIFW App.
PIF Event provides no guarantee that the offer receiver will be interested in your project, or will like to meet with the sender, or will invest in the project.
OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES
PIF EVENTS will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU
By visiting the PIFW APP, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to PIF Event through the PIFW APP or for inclusion on the PIFW APP will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the PIFW APP and shall not transact on or use the app.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and pages of this PIFW App for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this app for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by PIF Events to do so. The content and software on this PIFW APP is the property of PIF Events. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
If you use PIFW Event, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. PIF Events shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This PIFW APP may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain PIF Event’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the PIFW APP, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. PIF Event will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the PIFW APP and barring such violators from use of the PIFW APP.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS
The PIFW APP may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. PIF Event has no control over these sites or the content within them. PIF Events does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. PIF Events does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the PIFW APP to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against PIF Events for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the PIFW App to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the PIFW App, you may notify us at email@example.com.
PIF Events may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this PIFW APP to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this PIFW APP, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
PIF EVENTS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE PIFW APP. PIF EVENTS ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE PIFW APP BY ANY USER. PIF EVENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PIFW APP, EVEN IF PIF EVENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF PIF EVENTS WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold PIF Events, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU
By providing materials to , including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the PIFW App you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted PIF Events an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. PIF Events may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against PIF Events for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to PIF Events. Any communication or materials you send to PIF Events will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.